News: Trademarks Online Filing System -
16 Nov 2012
The Trademarks Online Filing System (“TM Online”) is part of the e-Government Program of the Intellectual Property Philippines (“IP Philippines”). TM Online is an electronic filing system for filing applications for the registration of trademarks, service marks, geographical indications, and other marks of ownership.
Pursuant to Office Order No. 199, s. 2011, payments for trademark applications filed online can only be made via the following channels:
1. Banco de Oro (BDO) Debit Payment System: For corporate clients of BDO
2. Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Over-the-Counter and BPI Express Assist (BEA): For individual payors (depositors and non-depositors of BPI)
All applications made online will continue to receive the 20% discount.
The Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines no longer accepts payments via Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) over-the-counter facility.
If you have queries please contact the IPOPHL:
Telephone: +632-2386300 ext. 515 (Kahrene) or 365 (Roger)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are the basic requirements for online filing:
• Computer with Internet Access;
• Screen Resolution of 1024 x 768 is recommended;
• Hardware Requirement: Pentium III processor or higher is recommended; and
• Enrolment in Banco de Oro (BDO) e-payment:
o Those with existing account with BDO will need to enroll in BDO's e-Payment system.
o Those without an account with BDO may open an account with any BDO to enable them to enroll in the e-payment system.
For filing your application for registration of trademarks, use this weblink: https://trademarks.ipophil.gov.ph/tmonline/
Source: Intellectual Property Office (IPO), Department of Trade and Industry
Posted By: PhilCTTIS Data Center
15 Nov 2012
Philippine Consulate In HK Lauds CEB’s Iloilo-HK Direct Service